The new review has collected even more creative, unusual and incredibly useful ideas for each person’s home.
Definitely, the options proposed here should be adopted by each owner.
1. Family tree
Photos of the whole family: from great-grandmothers to great-grandchildren.
2. Enough space for everyone!
Almost infinite wall gallery.
3. The story of one family
Family history in retro style.
4. Stylish shelves for photo frames
Minimalistic style for the design of a family gallery.
5. Original frames from old window frames
Family history in grandma's windows
6. Almost British classics
The classic design of the family gallery.
7. In photo workshop style
Good memories do not happen much.
8. Family photo gallery in country style
An unexpected design decision: shelves from old boxes for family photos.
9. Family photo gallery in the dining room
Dining room - a great place for family photos.
10. Photo gallery above the stairs
Dear faces are always there.
11. A bold and modern solution.
Modern presentation of family history.
12. Family photo corner: dark frames on the light wall
Mom, Dad, I'm a happy family.
13. Interior area
Square monochrome photos look great in any interior.
14. Board of the best memories.
This photo gallery will give only good memories.
15. Photo gallery in the living room
Black and white frames are perfect for any interior.
16. Photo frames as the main focus of the interior
Photo frames are harmoniously combined with imitation of wooden balusters.
17. Black on white
Black frames look great on minimalistic white shelves.
18. Photo gallery in the office
A photo gallery in your office is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in pleasant memories in moments of relaxation.
19. Memories do not happen much
The abundance of photos on the walls in the interior in the Empire style.
20. Retro style photo gallery
When each accessory is working on a common style.
21. Photo gallery with floral motifs
Herbal motifs add a special charm to your home photo gallery.
22. Creative mess
Home photo gallery in modern style.
23. White stairs, black photo frames and nothing extra
The photo gallery will help to revive the staircase space.
24. Photo gallery in a contrasting interior
An interesting solution - contrasts in the interior.
25. Photo gallery in the workplace
With your loved ones do not leave!